Wednesday, April 20, 2011

i love my pc.

to my dearest ACER,
you are the blackiest pearl shade of colour that i ever seen.
the beautiful among the others.
even you're nothing when comparing to white pure APPLE, but for me you're so much my love one.
you've been true with me from my semester 6.
you helped me a lot with my study, and you always become my company whenever i needed.
you've never been sick, oh i really afraid if i have to give you being touched by other hand.
it's a nightmare for me to think whenever you with other people, they will operate you and change your component.
oh dear, poor you honey.
i still remember the first time that i bought you. you my only thing that i have to use a lot of money just to get you. rm1677, yes that the price.

since then, i love you no matter what happen. i've been choosing you instead of others.
i have to be sincere and loyal to you.
so please my dear don't be blank out of nothing. don't get to slow whenever i open paint and adobe photoshop at the same time.
i'm afraid you doing that during my final.
don't be so harsh when i want to save the file, instead you give me a note that stretch file are fulled.
i don't understand that and it makes me really afraid. don't be so unfriendly with my other favorite 3dmax, autocad and adobe illustrator, i need them too even i need you the most.
please don't get touch by my words, i really care about you and i love you.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment